<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

”Three Days in Auschwitz”

Eric Clapton composes soundtrack for the film”Three Days in Auschwitz”. Here’s the trailer…

In 2010 I visited Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps for the first time and filmed the visit. I knew many of my relatives had been killed there. Incredibly, that year I also found over 250
documents from Poland and Leipzig, documenting the fate of seven Morawski family members. In 2012, I revisited the camps again with my friend Harald Grosskopf, with whom I had made the documentary German Sons. The two visits triggered an ongoing personal investigation into the matrix of Holocaust Restitution, with the Morawskis, my murdered family, as a portal into the shocking world of Nazi barbarism and looting. With billions of dollars unaccounted for, for millions of victims and heirs, the issue remains an open wound, the legacy of unprecedented crimes against humanity. This film documents this odyssey into the heart of evil, past and present.
Written by Philippe Mora
 

Geen opmerkingen: