<script> <style>

HBF(Holland Blues Festival Grolloo - 13/14/15 Juni 2024  Crossroads Festival Bonn(BRD) Ledffoot - 10/05/2024 - Olst • Bluespeer 17 18 19 MEI '24 • NOT THE ROLLING STONES (UK) - zondag 26 mei 2024 Heino • Jam-Session Heino 21 April/12 Mei 2024 • THE MUDD FOOTE (USA) | zaterdag 14 september Heino • SUGARIFF, funky rockband uit Arnhem | zaterdag 09 november Heino •

BRIGITTE PURDY ~ HOODOO SINGLE RELEASE

Hoodoo_Cover_ArtBRIGITTE PURDY ~ HOODOO SINGLE RELEASE
LABEL: DIRTSHACK RECORDS RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 1, 2018 DISTRIBUTION: CD BABY FCC CLEAN

TRACK FROM HER NEW ALBUM, “STILL I RISE,” OUT SPRING 2018 MORE INFO TO COME SOON


BIOGRAPHY Brigitte was born and raised in Los Angeles. From an early age, her family cultivated her artistry by immersing her in the rich sounds of blues and gospel. Her father was a blues guitarist and would often showcase her talents at family gatherings. At the tender age of 5, she was handpicked by the choir director to perform her first solo. At the age of 13, her mother heard an announcement on the radio for auditions at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. Brigitte competed against hundreds of young hopefuls for a chance to enter the Dorothy Chandler Conservatory. She was selected and subsequently trained by the best in the business.

Brigitte began performing at the Ahmanson Theater and the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. She has been blessed to share the stage with talents such as Dionne Warwick, Marilyn McCoo, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton and Tierra, among many others. She also enjoyed working with Hal Davis of Motown Records. Among her many vocal gigs, Brigitte was a background vocalist for Paul Rodgers on the Jimi Hendrix/Muddy Waters Tour. She was given the incredible opportunity to tour the globe with The U.S.A. Girls, entertaining the troops overseas for the U.S. Department of Defense.

Brigitte is forever grateful for the opportunities she has been given. She loves people and loves to give of her time and talents. Believing strongly in the power of mentoring, she obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in the Humanities and enjoys giving back to her community.

Brigitte uses her sultry, powerful and emotive range to captivate an audience. She can go from a gentle purr to a sonic boom within seconds, while pouring her heart into every note. Her incredible versatility ranges from Classical to Blues, Funk, Rock, Jazz and Soul, each delivered with her unique and passionate style.

WEBLINKS OS:
www.brigittepurdy.net
FB: www.facebook.com/brigitte.purdy

LYRICS 
Talk about your mess  You ain’t got nothin’ on me  Lookin’ at my high dress  Slipped up over my knee

I see the hoodoo that you do  I see the hoodoo that you do  I see the hoodoo that you do that you do Hoodoo.

Why don’t you give it a rest  You won’t get nothing from me  I put you to the test  Now I’m holding on to my rosary

I see the hoodoo that you do  I see the hoodoo that you do  I see the hoodoo that you do that you do Hoodoo.

You butter me up whenever I’m around The blues hat sweatin’ to that mean mojo sound Nothin’ wrong with a good time but I don’t know where you been Your black magic baby, never gonna win

I see the hoodoo that you do  I see the hoodoo that you do  I see the hoodoo that you do that you do Hoodoo. I see the hoodoo that you do  I see the hoodoo that you do that you do Hoodoo.

http://blindraccoon.com/